AFA will be allowed to resume regular screenings at Oldham Theatre with safe distancing measures in place to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some of the measures that will be taken to ensure the health and safety of all patrons at Oldham Theatre.
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry logging must be completed at the entrance of the National Archives (NAS) before heading up to Oldham Theatre.
- Oldham Theatre will only be able to seat a limited number of people. ALL patrons are encouraged to purchase your tickets online to be able to secure a seat.
- If you do choose to purchase tickets or merchandise at Oldham Theatre’s box office, NETS payment is preferred.
- Wearing a mask at all times is required for both staff and patrons.
- Doors will open 20 minutes before showtime, so do ensure you arrive early to register and take your temperature.
- When doors open to the theatre, patrons are encouraged not to linger in the foyer.
- A maximum of 3 people in a group can be seated together. Groups are encouraged not to intermingle in the theatre.
We hope all patrons to Oldham Theatre will take note of these measures and we look forward to welcoming everyone back to Explore Asian Cinema with AFA!